One quick post today; last minute submission to two challenges;
Firstly, I found my inspiration in this great mood board by Scrap Around The World:
Which is all about fashion, I loved the theme of the mood board as well as those blue colours,
Then, I used this sketch:
from the Berry71bleu August challenge.
And my page is:
My beautiful daughter featuring her spider costume I made last Halloween for her.
For this page she stitched the spider-web by hand then I started splattering, gessoing and spritzing the page. I used:
- Papers - 7Dots Studio
- Mists ; Dylusion and Tattered Angels,
- Inks Prima for edging and Ranger Archival for stamping
- Stamps : Ranger by Tim Holtz
- Flower is by Prima
- Spiders are made using Tim Holtz die, groungeboard and black Flocking powder
- Wire and stickers used for title by Prima
Hope you have a nice day and thank you very much for your visit.