Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Finnabair's Workshop

Hello everyone,

I have been privileged to attend Finnabair's workshop back in April, and finally I got around taking a photos of things I made.

First class was a 12x12 page, excellent techniques for using up all those scraps of papers and my page is:


 The page is made using plain card, 7DotsStudio papers, Prima stencils, lots of Prima embellishments, Prima mists and some die-cuts.


On the second class we were making a canvas and this is my result:



 
And that was not all. I thought the horse would be nice gift for my older daughter and the little-one had a broken heart, so I had to take it back from DD1 until I made one more for Sara. This one is with my limited supply at home:






The main supply is: Prima Mechanicals, Primary elements and Silks by Luminart, black gesso by Ranger, Heavy Gel.

If you ever had a chance to attend Finn's workshop I would suggest do it even if you are not into messy crafting you will love it, some other people did it and they loved it. She is magical; you can see more of her art here

Thank you very much for your visit. I have few more pages to share for few challenges, so hopefully I will be back tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Your work is very impressive and beautifully designed. Thank you for commenting on my layout yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing what you made at Finnabair's class. It's a great layout of your daughters, and I'm sure they both love their horse décor.

    ReplyDelete