Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back from Holiday and Few Old pages

Hello everybody

Sorry for long silence,  I just had lovely holiday  in my home country. I did not do any crafting recently, but I do have a pile of pages and few mini-books that I will be sharing with you soon.

For start, I will show you 2 pages I did long time ago both based on Pencil Lines sketches. The photos are  from our last summer holiday in Co. Wexford. I used scraps of papers, odd bids and bobs and hand made embellishments.


Title alphabets are die-cut using Sizzix Butterfly Kisses Bigz set, sooo Love those, the scallop frame, used for the journalling on the first page is also part of this set. Hero Arts stamps are used on the second page. For the second page I cut letters in grungeboard and only inked the edges slightly, I think they match colour of the stones very well.. Papers are My Minds Eye and Basic Grey.

End few close-ups:



I have to concentrate on a job-interview preparation, I hope I will be posting soon again, as I have more older stuff.

Thank you very much for reading and have a nice day.

Svjetlana xx













6 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts Svjetlana :) I particularly like the second one... the effect above the letter like the stone skipping is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a good holiday and good luck with the interview prep...

    love both LO's love the flower you made, fab, well done...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your job interview, love the stitching on the page with the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just stunning pages Svjetlana (as always!) so glad to hear you had such a great holiday, will defo try and meet up with you next time I'm home in Dublin, and the very best of luck with your interviews! Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that Jumping Stone layout is absolutely fab fab fab! You have to get this published! Love the way you stitched the path of the stone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have just pinned Jumping Stone and am sure it will be repinned and repinned!

    ReplyDelete