Sunday, March 11, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Few days ago a friend of mine Donka treated me with a blog award 'Liebster blog'.



 The idea of this one is promote small blogs, less then 200 follower and pass it to 5 other small blogs.
The rules are:
  1. link the award back to person who gave it to you
  2. Pass in to 5 small blogers
  3. leave comments on their blogs
  4. Liebster in German means dearest  
I must admit, it was not easy task for me to make this selection, many whom I would chose probably wouldn't bother, but anyway I made my list:

  1. Triona 
  2. Sam
  3. Maria
  4. Fiona
  5. Suzie
This is all for now. hope I will post again soon.

3 comments:

  1. I've awarded and linked back to you :-) thanks soo much hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Svjetlana :) That was a lovely surpise! Have linked back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry having trouble replying...

      but thank you so much svjetlana, I will do it soon, promise... have only just got back off holiday yesterday and am trying to catch up on blogs first, but thanks once again...

      maria xx

      Delete