Saturday, June 16, 2012

Golfing Aroud

Morning Everybody

It is Saturday morning, everybody is still sleeping and I have been up before 7 a.m., very unusual for me!! Am I getting old??

Never mind, I was tiding up my photos and came a cross photos of two pages that somehow I haven't posted so far. They are both from our holiday in Co. Wexford from 2010 and they are about mini golf and I made them both using Fancy Pants very girly, pinky and summery collection: Wishful Thinking or something like that. But enough of bla bla there are pages here:


      
I used some stickers that came with the collection and rest are home made embellishments.

Thank you very much for your visit.

Svjetlana x

2 comments:

  1. these are fab layouts svjetlana,i tend to get up early too but its always lovely and quiet so make the most of it,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layouts Svetlana!! Love your rolled roses embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete