Saturday, June 8, 2013

Some Summery Pages + More Good News

Hello everybody

We are finally having some glorious sunshine and proper summer weather. Although I am not sure how long is this going to last for, I will just take each day as it comes and enjoy, maybe I should use this unique opportunity to wash all winter jackets - might dry before needed again LOL.

Now I have more good news to share - I have been featured on the Get Creative Blog Challenge with my mixed media page:



I am soooo happy about this as there were so many gorgeous entries.

Today I would like to share with you 2 pages from our last family holiday in tropical Fuerteventurra. First page I did shortly after we came back and the second page was made recently, you can tell it from my style:



Both pages use Bo Bunny papers that I bought last year for these photos and all flowers were hand made; Sizzix dies, stamps, canvas, inks... Title of the first page is coming from the fact what they said about the ride that it was scary but fun :).
My old DSLR camera did not like high temperatures over there, obviously is begging to be retired and replaced by something newer and better, so we were left with our mobile phone cameras and daughter's small camera, but that did not prevent us from taking lots of photos :). 




Thank you very much for your visit and enjoy your day.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your feature! I'm not surprised!! That page is my favourite of yours ever - it's really incredibly beautiful!!! So glad you are getting some sunshine. Hope you can take some days off to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not surprised Svjetlana, it's stunning!!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright colours on these LO's - gorgeous! Well done on being featured on the blog - I don't know it so I'm going to go and have a wee nosy at it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being featured at Get Creative! You totally deserve it, and I'm so happy for you!!!

    Your vacation pages totally capture the feeling of summer, with their bright colors and playful feeling.

    ReplyDelete