Thursday, October 17, 2013

Missed Challenges

Hi,

I tried to play along some challenges back in June and July, one of them was Scrap Around The World and the second for Do Crafts forum. As I said in my previous post, my summer was very busy: work and then trip to my home country, so the pages were left unfinished for while..

So there is my first page:

    
Lots of mists, stamps, stencils, modelling paste, Prima flowers, chipboard are by Petaloo, alphabets are Prima stickers and Tim Holtz die. No pattern paper on this page.

The second page is:


Here I used mists, paste and stencils to create background, some pattern paper as well and cheese cloths - my recent discovery, some Prima flowers, pearls and wooden camera... Note, both of these pages were finished before I attended to Anna's class, I would probably do few things differently if I left them for later :)

Both pages featuring photos from our holiday in Fuerteventura when visiting beautiful Jandia.

Thank you very much your visit, hope I will post something soon again.

xx    


No comments:

Post a Comment