It has been while since I played a challenge or anything like that. I decided to change that ASAP and made a page based on marvelous sketch from Once Upon A Sketch challenge blog. I like this blog the most because it does not give you only fabulous sketch, but also theme for the page and journaling request. So without further bla, bla ... the sketch is:
and the topic is 'Weekend'.
So my take is:
Photos are from our weekend in Co. Wexford last year. Journaling is about the fact that my best weekends are those when family spends together and sometimes we can achieve that only when we go away. The best memories from the weekends away are not necessarily about the place we visit, but about our time together. The journaling is hidden on the pull out tag under the first photo and it written in my native language.
There are some close-ups:
Made this collage in the rush, so it is not the best aligned.
- Papers, ribbon, alpha stickers, canvas sticker: Websterpages
- Flowers, wooden shapes, leaves: Prima Marketing
- Stencil: Crafters Workshop
- Modeling Paste: Golden
- Inks; Clorbox Chlak inks
- Pen: Zig
- Doily - given by a friend,
- for the tag I used Hero Arts stamp and acid-free parchemnet paper bought in a stationary shop